The information-packed, practical guide to your baby's wonderful first year
Your baby's first year is filled with new experiences and important choices. Written by M.D. (and father of four) Jamie Loehr and teacher, education writer (and mother of two) Jen Meyers, The Playskool Guide to Baby's First Year provides essential information and expert advice to help you prepare for baby's arrival and make the right choices for you and your baby.
- Customizing the birth plan that's right for you
- A month-by-month guide to baby's development
- How to pick a doctor for your baby (including sample interview questions)
- Breastfeeding or formula? How to help baby develop healthy eating habits
- Co-sleeping or crib sleeping? To vaccinate or not? And other important choices
- Bringing home baby: the first few weeks
- The well-child visits for the first year, including all the developmental milestones
- Strategies for soothing a crying baby
- Encouraging peaceful sleep
- Playing together and helping baby learn
From together time to baby baths, from knowing what to expect to monitoring baby's development, The Playskool Guide to Baby's First Year answers the questions and addresses the concerns every mom and dad may have.
Essential information, practical advice and key choices for your baby's first 12 months.